About Spain

The Kingdom of Spain, the fourth largest state in Europe is a transcontinental country, having territory both in Europe and Africa. It is located in Southwestern Europe and  is bordered to the north by France and Andora, to the west by Portugal and the Atlantic Ocean, to the south by Gibraltar and Morocco and to the east by the Mediterranean Sea. Spain’s capital and largest city is Madrid. Other major urban areas include; Barcelona, Valencia, Seville, Murcia, Palma de Mallorca among others. Spanish art, music, literature and cuisine have been influential worldwide, particularly in Western Europe and the Americas making it the worlds second most visited city.

The population of Spain officially reached over 47 million people in 2022. Native Spaniards make up 88% of the total population while immigrants make up the remaining 12%. Spain is a multilingual state where Spanish has effectively been the official language of the entire state. Besides Spanish, other territorialized languages include Catalan, Portuguese, Basque, Galician and English. Roman Catholicism, which has a long history in Spain, remains the dominant religion although it no longer has official status by law. The Spanish cuisine consists of a great variety of dishes which stem from differences in culture, climate and geography. It is heavily influenced by sea food like pescaito frito from the waters that surround the country and cold soups like gazpacho, rice-based dishes like paella and arros negre.

Splendid Spain is on everyone’s list of places they want to visit at least once in their lifetime. But the beauty of visiting a place like Spain is in knowing the best time to visit because weather matters, especially depending on what you’re planning to do. If you want to lounge on the beach, then you want to make sure the sun is shining brightly during the summer months between June and August. If you want to explore the cities and monuments, you want to have cool and pleasant weather. Typically speaking, Spring (March to May between 9 and 24°C) or Fall (September to November between 17 and 24°C) are considered to be the best times to visit Spain and are considered to be the peak season. The weather is warm and toasty and when it gets cold it is manageable. The winter months in Spain last from November to February with January being the coldest of them all. The temperature can fluctuate between 6 and ,16°C. Winter is considered to be off season as there’s not so much to do by the way of activities. 666

Besides the astonishing architectural heritage and the relaxing natural beauty, Spain offers world class art museums and high end g06astronomy, not to mention a long and varied coastline that derives one beautiful beach after another what makes the portrait of Spain genuine. While in Spain, make sure to seethe great arts of work in Madrid, visit the Alhambra in Granada, marvel at Gaudi architecture in Barcelona, discover the Canary islands, attend a music festival, explore the fine and exquisite Spanish beaches, travel and most importantly make time to explore the different cities and find out what they have to offer  

Opps!! We currently have no packages in this destination.

Copyrights © 2022 Victory Travel Centre. All Rights Reserved | Designed by